Community InformationSanta Clara County, CA
- Almaden Resident
- Almaden Times
- Calitoday Newspaper
- Campbell Express
- Mc Clatchy Newspapers, Inc
- Metro Newspapers
- Milpitas Post Newspaper
- Morgan Hill Times
- Silicon Valley Community News
- Vietnam Daily News
- Wall Street Journal
- Almanac your source for local news about Menlo Park, Atherton, Portola Valley and Woodside
- Los Altos Town Crier Weekly community newspaper serving Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, and Mountain View with online news, classifieds, and local stock index.
- Mountain View Voice online edition of the Mountain View Voice
- Palo Alto Daily News
- Palo Alto Weekly
- The Mercury News
- The Willow Glen Resident
- Alvarado Hospital Medical Center
- Covenant Care
- Crestwood Behavioral Health Inc
- El Camino Surgery Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospitals
- Kindred Healthcare Operating Inc
- Medelex Inc
- O'Connor Hospital
- Parenting & Breast Feeding Services
- Pediatric Recovery Network
- SCA (Surgical Care Affiliates)
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Stroke Center
- Sutter Health
- VA Palo Alto Healthcare System
- Vistness Plastic Surgery
- Waverley Surgery Ctr
- Dignity Health
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center Santa Clara Valley Medical Center provides superior inpatient and outpatient care. The 524-bed hospital is recognized as providing a range of sophisticated specialty services
- Good Samaritan Hospital Through leadership in research and adopting the latest technological and clinical practices, Good Samaritan Hospital offers excellent medical care for the high-tech region of Silicon Valley
- Kaiser Permanente
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose Regional Medical Center of San Jose has served the health care needs of the people of east San Jose
- Mayview Hospital MayView Community Health Clinic is a local non-profit organization devoted to providing essential primary health care services to low-income families and individuals who live and work in the northern part of Santa Clara County and the Southern-most part of San Mateo County
- Lucile Packard Children's Hospital LPCH is a world-class, non-profit hospital devoted entirely to the care of babies, children, adolescents and expectant mothers
- Happy Hollow Park & Zoo
- Henry W Coe State Park
- Open Space Authority
- Santa Clara County Model Aircraft Skypark
- Santa Clara County Parks
- Raging Waters With over 23-acres of slides and attractions, at Raging Waters there's more than enough excitement to satisfy thrill seekers of all ages
- Saratoga Parks
- Calero County Park Two distinct areas define this park: the reservoir, which offers a host of water-oriented recreational activities, and the adjoining "back country" which reveals to the visitor California Oak woodland, chapparal riparian plant communities and associated wildlife habitats
- Chitactac-Adams County Park The park features the beautiful Uvas Creek and a wealth of cultural artifacts including bedrock mortars and petroglyphs left by the Ohlone Indians
- Joseph D. Grant County Park This 9,553 acre park includes some of the County''s finest open space resources, as well as rich environmental, cultural and recreational assets
- Sanborn-Skyline County Park
- Santa Clara Police Department The Police Department provides law enforcement and policing services to the City of Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Sheriff The Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office is dedicated to the preservation of public safety by providing innovative and progressive service in partnership with the community
- Santa Clara District Attorney's Office District Attorney's Office making every effort to achieve the lowest crime rate reasonably possible while emphasizing the prosecution of violent crime
- Santa Clara County Fire Department The Santa Clara County Fire Department exists to protect the lives, property, and environment within the communities served from fires, disasters, and emergency incidents through education, prevention, and emergency response
- Santa Clara County Office of Emergency Services The Santa Clara County Office of Emergency Services is responsible for coordinating organized planning efforts with County departments, local cities and special districts to mitigate against, prepare for, respond to, and recover from disasters
- Bay Area Transit Information 511 Transit brings together route, schedule and fare information for all transit services in the Bay Area
- Cal Train - information on rail service from San Francisco to Gilroy
- Altamont Commuter Express (ACE) - commuter rail service information for Stockton to San Jose
- Amtrak's Capitol Corridor - information on Amtrak's service from Sacramento to San Jose
- Dumbarton Express - express bus service form the east bay to the peninsula
- Highway 17 Express Service - express bus service linking Santa Cruz to Silicon Valley
- Palo Alto Free Shuttle The City of Palo Alto's Shuttle is free and open to everyone. All shuttles are wheelchair accessible but wheelchairs must have a working brake system. Shuttles are also equipped with bicycle racks on the exterior of the vehicle and can accommodate up to two conventional bicycles .
- San Jose International Airport Located two miles north of downtown San Jose, Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport (SJC) is a completely self-supporting enterprise, owned and operated by the City of San Jose
- Santa Clara County Bikeways Map
- Santa Clara Transportation Authority
- Santa Clara County Library
- The Palo Alto City Library The Library's mission is to enable people to explore library resources in order to enrich their lives with knowledge, information, and enjoyment
- San Jose State University Library and the San Jose Public Library system The collaboration of SJLibrary.org is unique in the United States. It reflects the best of cooperative efforts between a major city library system and a major university library - a collaboration supported by Silicon Valley's innovators and leaders
- Santa Clara City Library
- Cupertino Library
- Gilroy Library
- Los Altos Library
- Milpitas Library
- Morgan Hill Library
- Saratoga Library
- Campbell Library
- California's Great America
- San Jose Convention Center The San Jose McEnery Convention Center sits in the center of Downtown and boasts hundreds of varied events a year...
- Shoreline Amphitheater The Pollstar Concert Industry Awards named Shoreline Amphitheatre the Best Large Outdoor Amphitheatre in the United States
- Triton Museum of Art
- Japanese American Museum of San Jose The Japanese American Museum of San Jose (JAMsj) preserves and disseminates the culture and history of Japanese Americans, with a special focus on the Santa Clara Valley
- Children's Discovery Museum of San Jose The purpose of Children's Discovery Museum of San Jose is to serve the needs of children, families and schools as a center for learning and discovery
- The Fillmore
- Lace Museum
- Mexican Heritage Corporation The mission of the Mexican Heritage Plaza of San Jose is to affirm, celebrate and preserve the rich cultural heritage of the Mexican community and showcase multicultural arts within the region
- Museum of American Heritage Combine elements of history, technology and design to illustrate the evolution of technology, how and why it has influenced society from inception to the current time, and a glimpse of future expectations
- West Valley Light Opera
- Opera San Jose Opera San Jose is a professional, regional opera company that is unique in the United States
- Tabard Theatre
- SAP Center
- San Jose Museum of Art
- The Tech Museum
- Winchester Mystery House
- California Pacific Medical Ctr
- Central Gardens Convalescent Hospital
- Chinese Hospital & Clinics
- City & County Of San Francisco
- Department Of Urology
- Dignity Health
- Health Center at AT&T Park
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital
- Kaiser Foundation Hospitals
- Kaiser Permanente
- Maitri-Compassionate Care
- Northern California Melanoma Center
- Pacific Heights Surgery Center of San Francisco
- Pelvic Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Presidio Surgerycenter
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
- San Francisco General Hospital Foundation
- St Bernardine Medical Center
- St Luke's Hospital
- St. Luke Health Center
- St. Mary Medical Center Foundation
- Sutter Health
- The Sports Medicine Shop
- Ucsf Childrens Hospital
- Victorian Healthcare Center
- California Pacific Medical Center is one of the largest private, not-for-profit, academic medical centers in California and is a Sutter Health affiliate. California Pacific is recognized as a tertiary referral center providing advanced medical care with a patient-centered focus.
- Chinese Hospital located in San Francisco, is a unique healthcare provider with a long and rich history of providing access to culturally competent health care services for the Chinese Community. Chinese Hospital is a 54 bed, acute care, community-owned, non-profit hospital offering a wide range of medical, surgical and specialty programs.
- St. Mary's Medical Center The history of St. Mary's Medical Center, the oldest continuously operating hospital in the city, is an inspiring testimony to the tireless efforts of the Sisters of Mercy, outstanding physicians and the many other dedicated individuals who have committed their talents and resources to serving the community of San Francisco, including the poor and marginalized .
- Kindred Hospital - San Francisco Bay Area is a 99-bed, regional referral center specializing in the management of medically complex, resource-intensive patients who require extended stays. We serve all of northern and central California and are recognized as a center of excellence in the treatment of this medically fragile patient group.
- St. Luke's Hospital For over 130 years, St. Luke's Hospital has been providing quality health care services. St. Luke's Hospital, located in San Francisco, California, is a full-service 260-bed licensed acute care facility. Our employees are reflective of the multi-ethnic neighborhoods we serve and speak over 30 languages.
- San Francisco Spine Center focuses on surgical and nonsurgical care for conditions including:Failed Back and Neck SurgerySpinal Deformity (Scoliosis, Ankylosing Spondylitis)Herniated Cervical, Thoracic and Lumbar DiscsSpondylolisthesisSpinal StenosisBone Cancer and related tumorsSpinal Fractures
- San Francisco VA Medical Center (SFVAMC) serves as a major tertiary care referral center for veterans throughout Northern California. The facility has 124 acute care hospital beds. It is a high acuity medical center with over a third of bed days of care being in intensive care or monitored beds.
- UCSF Children's Hospital is one of the highest ranked pediatric centers in California, with more than 150 experts in 50 specialties providing care tailored for the developing minds and bodies of children. Explore our Web site to learn more about our services and doctors.
- UCSF Center for Reproductive Health UCSF Medical Center is one of the top 10 hospitals in the nation and a leader in the medical innovations that have improved and saved lives. Explore ucsfhealth.org to learn more about our services and doctors.
- San Francisco Parks Trust
- Alcatraz Island offers a close-up look at the site of the first lighthouse and US fort on the West Coast, an infamous federal penitentiary long off-limits to the public (and despised by inmates), and the historic 18 month occupation by Indians of All Tribes. Rich in cultural history, there is also a natural side to the Rock - gardens, tide pools, bird colonies, and bay views beyond compare.
- Fort Point National Historic Site Fort Point was constructed by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers between 1853 and 1861 to prevent entrance of a hostile fleet into San Francisco Bay.
- Golden Gate National Recreation Area Golden Gate National Parks chronicle two hundred years of history, from the Native American culture, the Spanish Empire frontier and the Mexican Republic, to maritime history, the California Gold Rush, the evolution of American coastal fortifications, and the growth of urban San Francisco.
- Juan Bautista de Anza National Historic Trail "Everyone mount up!" This became a familiar call from Spanish Captain Juan Bautista de Anza. In 1776, as Americans fought for their independence in the East, Anza led almost 300 people over 1200 miles to settle Alta California. It was the first overland route established to connect New Spain with San Francisco. Walk in their footsteps from Nogales, Arizona to San Francisco, California.
- Presidio of San Francisco For 218 years, the Presidio served as an army post for three nations. World and local events, from military campaigns to the rise of aviation, from World Fairs to earthquakes, left their mark. Come enjoy the history and beauty of the Presidio. Explore centuries of architecture. Reflect in a national cemetery. Walk through an historic airfield, forests, or to beaches, and admire spectacular vistas.
- San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park Stand on the stern of Balclutha, face west to feel the fresh wind blowing in from the Pacific Ocean. Located in the Fisherman's Wharf neighborhood, San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park offers the sights, sounds, smells and stories of Pacific Coast maritime history.
- San Francisco Botanical Garden Ten minutes or a life-time...the San Francisco Botanical Garden is the place for you.
- San Francisco International Airport Ground transportation providers serving San Francisco International Airport include public transit, Airporters, on-demand door-to-door vans, pre-arranged door-to-door vans, taxis, limousines and charter operators.
- Golden Gate Bridge, Highway and Transportation District Based in San Francisco, the Golden Gate Bridge, Highway and Transportation District operates the Golden Gate Bridge, and two public transit systems: Golden Gate Transit buses and Golden Gate Ferry. Last year 40 million vehicles crossed the Golden Gate Bridge and 11 million customers rode the transit systems.
- San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency Our Mission: Working together effectively, we serve our community. We provide safe, reliable, clean, accessible, and convenient transportation to any destination in the City. We are dedicated to creating the most satisfying experience possible for our employees and our riders.
- San Francisco County Transportation Authority
- Market Street Railway Our Mission: Preserving Historic Transit in San Francisco.We support the San Francisco Municipal Railway (Muni) in its daily operation of vintage transit vehicles as a "museum in motion."We identify, acquire, and restore additional historic transit vehicles suitable for operation on the San Francisco Municipal Railway.We educate the public on the historic importance of mass transportation toward maintaining a high quality of urban life in San Francisco.
- San Francisco Paratransit San Francisco Paratransit is a specialized transportation service for persons who are unable to independently use regular buses, streetcars, or BART, due to a disability or health related condition some or all of the time. Paratransit is provided by public transportation systems as part of the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- California Academy of Science Founded in 1853 as the first scientific institution in the West, the California Academy of Sciences' mission is to explore and explain the natural world.
- The Asian Art Museum of San Francisco is one of the largest museums in the Western world devoted exclusively to Asian art. But we are more than just an art museum - we are your ticket to Asia. Here, travel through 6,000 years of history, trek across seven major regions, and sample the cultures of numerous countries.
- Exploratorium Housed within the walls of San Francisco's Palace of Fine Arts, the Exploratorium is a collage of hundreds of science, art, and human perception exhibits. The Exploratorium is a leader in the movement to promote museums as informal education centers.
- Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco Welcome to the Thinker, website of the Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco. Comprised of the de Young Museum in Golden Gate Park and the Legion of Honor in Lincoln Park, we are the largest public arts institution in the City of San Francisco and one of the largest art museums in the United States.
- San Francisco War Memorial and Performing Arts Center The San Francisco War Memorial and Performing Arts Center, one of the largest performing arts centers in the United States, covers seven and one-half acres in San Francisco's Civic Center Historic District. Opera, symphony, modern and classical dance, theatre, recitals, plays, lectures, meetings, receptions, special screenings and gala events all have a place at the Center. Each of the Center's facilities is unique and has special characteristics that enhance every event.
- Bay Music & Entertainment, Inc (formerly Cardinal Productions) is the premier entertainment resource in Northern California. Since 1982 we have provided talented musicians, DJs, interactive performers and professional event services.
- Incentives To Intrigue Incentives To Intrigue(ITI) has remained in the forefront of the incentive industry since its inception in 1989. We work directly with corporations or we can work as partners with incentive houses, destination mangement companies, and all other disciplines. We are frequently consulted for our unique viewpoint and fresh ideas
- San Francisco Opera "To be the most exciting force in the opera world"
- San Francisco Ballet As America's first professional ballet company, San Francisco Ballet has enjoyed a long and rich tradition of artistic "firsts" since its founding in 1933, performing the first American productions of Swan Lake and Nutcracker, as well as the first twentieth-century American Coppolia. A lively, vital ensemble, San Francisco Ballet is one of the three largest ballet companies in the United States.
- San Francisco Zoo
- Aquarium of the Bay Opened in 1996 and enhanced in 2001, Aquarium of the Bay is a unique educational and entertainment facility dedicated to the rich and diverse aquatic life of San Francisco Bay and its surrounding waters. The Aquarium provides a window to the Bay that focuses on its distinctive ecosystems to entertain, educate and inspire preservation of this wonderful natural resource.
- San Francisco Shakespeare Festival began in 1983, with Free Shakespeare in the Park's debut production of The Tempest in Golden Gate Park in San Francisco, California. Today we are a regional theater company and major arts education provider that includes our sister organizations, the Oakland-East Bay Shakespeare Festival and the Silicon Valley Shakespeare Festival.
- Traveling Jewish Theatre
- American Conservatory Theater nurtures the art of live theater through dynamic productions, intensive actor training in its conservatory, and an ongoing dialogue with its community
- Carnaval San Francisco
- Alameda County Medical Center
- Alameda County Medical Center Fairmont Hospital
- All Bates Summit Medical Ctr
- Bay Area Tumor Institute
- California Endocurietherapy Medical Corporation
- Carnales Unidos Reformando Adictos Incorporated
- Children's Hospital
- City Of Alameda Health Care District
- County Of Alameda
- Crestwood Treatment Center
- East Bay Endoscopy Center
- Eden Medical Center
- Eden Medical Center - Occupational Health
- Eden Medical Center - Outpatient Rehabilitation Services
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Eden Occupational Health
- Electrical Engrg Cmpt Sciences
- Emeryville Homecare
- Flowmedica Inc.
- Fremont Homecare
- Fremont Hospital
- Fremont Surgery Center
- Garfield Geropsychiatric Hospital
- Healthsouth Corporation
- Kaiser Foundation Hospitals
- Kaiser Permanente
- Kaiser Permanente Fremont Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Post Acute
- Kindred Healthcare Operating Inc
- Kindred Hospital-San Francisco Bay Area
- Reliant Nursing Svc
- San Leandro Hospital
- Sutter Connect
- Sutter Health
- Telecare Corporation
- U C B Space Sciences Lab Cr
- Alameda Hospital Alameda Hospital is an independent, general-acute-care hospital dedicated to providing quality, personalized care to patients.
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center brings over 100 years of nationally recognized medical care to our East Bay Area communities and to Northern California
- Children's Hospital Oakland the oldest pediatric medical center between Los Angeles and Seattle has provided exceptional medical care for children in the region and beyond for 94 years
- Eden Medical Center is a full-service, 387-bed medical center with campuses in Castro Valley and San Leandro, serving the health care needs of residents of Alameda County and surrounding communities
- Highland Hospital Our mission is three-fold: we are committed to excellence in community based patient care, post-graduate medical education, and Emergency Medicine clinical and basic research
- Alameda Newspapers, Inc
- Bil-Mar, Inc
- Dow Jones & Company, Inc.
- East Bay Monthly
- Fred Zehnder
- India West Publications Inc.
- Inland Valley Publising Company
- Inside Tennis
- Inter-City Express
- Mc Clatchy Newspapers, Inc
- Oakland Tribune
- San Francisco Newspaper Agency
- San Jose Mercury News, Inc
- The Daily Review
- The Globe Newspaper Group
- Uc Plant
- Voz De Portugal
- Alameda Times-Star
- The Mercury News
- Berkeley Daily Planet local news, free community daily newspaper.
- East Bay Express alternative weekly newspaper serving Berkeley, Oakland, and the San Francisco East Bay area.
- Ardenwood Historical Farm
- Coyote Hills Regional Park
- Fremont City Park Maintenance
- Fremont City Parks
- Regional Parks Botanic Garden The Regional Parks Botanic Garden was founded on January 1, 1940. It is situated in Tilden Regional Park's beautiful Wildcat Canyon in the heart of the North Berkeley Hills.
- University of California Botanic Garden To develop and maintain a diverse living collection of plants to support teaching and worldwide research in plant biology
- East Bay Regional Park District - all parks We will acquire, develop, manage, and maintain a high quality, diverse system of interconnected parklands which balances public usage and education programs with protection and preservation of our natural and cultural resources
- Angel Island State Park
- Alameda County Sheriff Office
- Alameda Police Department In the spirit of community policing in the informational age, this site is dedicated to providing our citizens and the world access to our department. We hope that the information found here will help to strengthen the community/police team.
- Alameda County Treasurer-Tax Collector Our goal is to provide you with the information and easy access to make an online tax payment, obtain your personal tax information or to provide you with a better understanding of what services we provide
- Alameda County Fire Department We will provide the highest level of service to our communities by valuing our members; promoting positive leadership; and dedicating ourselves to excellence.
- AMTRAK Capitol Corridor
- Alameda Harbor Bay Ferry
- Bay Area Transit Information
- Metropolitan Oakland International Airport
- Livermore Municipal Airport
- Hayward Executive Airport
- Black Tie Transportation providing ground transportation in private corporate sedans, stretch limousines, executive vans, and 21 and 25-seat motor coaches.
- Alameda County Library
- Alameda Free Library Alameda's premier information source since 1877
- Berkeley Public Library
- Hayward Library
- Livermore Public Librarie
- Oakland Public Library The Oakland Public Library informs, inspires and delights our diverse community as a resource for information, knowledge, and artistic and literary expression, providing the best in traditional services, new technologies and innovative programs
- Pleasanton Public Library
- San Leandro Public Library The City of San Leandro is dedicated to providing for the identification, designation, protection, enhancement, perpetuation, and use of historical resources that contribute to San Leandro's historical, architectural, archaeological, cultural, or aesthetic heritage
- Alameda Ballet Academy
- Berkeley Ballet Theater
- Lawrence Hall of Science is a singular resource center for preschool through high school science and mathematics education, and a public science center with exciting hands-on experiences for learners of all ages
- Oakland Opera Theater
- Shoreline Amphitheater
- Sunol Water Temple For decades the Water Temple received many visitors and was a popular location for picnickers
- C H W Mercy Healthcare
- Crestwood Behavioral Health, Inc.
- El Camino Care Ctr
- Heritage Oaks Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente
- Kindred Hospital-Sacramento
- MED7 Urgent Care
- Mariner Health Care Inc
- Mercy Hospital of Folsom Hospital Services
- Mercy San Juan Surgery Center
- Sacramento Center For Hematology & Medical Oncology Inc.
- Shriners Hospital For Children
- Sutter Health
- University Of Ca Surgical Onco
- VA Northern California Health Care System
- Sacramento Center for Hematology and Medical Oncology professional medical corporation providing hematology and oncology care in the greater Sacramento area.
- Emergency Medical Services
- Sutter Cancer Center comprehensive oncology center, providing primary and tertiary care to patients thoughout Northern California
- Radiological Associates of Sacramento Medical Group offers diagnostic imaging, nuclear medicine, and radiation oncology services
- Kindred Hospital Our Mission is to provide quality care, treatment and rehabilitation for medically complex patients and support for their families
- Northern California Shriners Hospital
- Alameda Newspapers, Inc
- Alternative Weekly Network
- C N R News
- Catholic Herald
- Humor Times
- Lee Publishing Company
- Sacramento Business Journal
- The Associated Press
- The Mcclatchy Company
- The Sacramento Observer
- The State Hornet
- News & Review "free news weekly, with entertainment listings and classifieds."
- Sacramento Bee
- Sacramento Observer
- Sacramento Magazine Online
- Elk Grove Citizen
- Arcade Creek Recreation Park Dist.
- Arden Manor Recreation & Park Dist.
- Arden Park Recreation & Park
- Parks & Recreation Dept
- State of California Parks & Recreation Dept - Sutter's Fort SHP
- Brannan Island State Recreation Area Brannan Island State Recreation Area is a maze of waterways through the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta. This park northeast of San Francisco Bay, has countless islands and marshes with many wildlife habitats and many opportunities for recreation, including boating, windsurfing and swimming
- Folsom Lake Located at the base of the Sierra foothills, the 18,000-acre lake and recreation area offers opportunities for hiking, biking, running, camping, picnicking, horseback riding, water-skiing and boating
- Gibson Ranch Park This 300+ acre park is a working ranch right in the middle of an urban community
- Old Sacramento State Historic Park park is a portion of the Old Sacramento Historic District, all of which has been designated a National Landmark
- Sacramento Regional Parks
- State Indian Museum California State Indian Museum displays exhibits and artifacts illustrating the culture of the state's earliest inhabitants
- Sutter's Fort State Historic Park
- Elk Grove Police Department
- Sacramento Sheriff's Department The mission of the Sacramento Sheriff's Department is the protection of life and property, the preservation of the public peace and the enforcement of the law in partnership with our communities. To accomplish our mission, we dedicate ourselves to service with concern.
- California Highway Patrol The mission of the California Highway Patrol is to provide the highest level of safety, service, and security to the people of California
- Sacramento Superior Court Our mission is to assure justice, equality and fairness for all under the law.
- Sacramento Treasury
- County Executive The mission of the County Executive's Office is to ensure that all county activities are geared toward efficiency, economy, and maximum service effectiveness. To guide the County toward this vision, it is the mission of the County Executive's Office to ensure proper, efficient, and effective administration of county affairs on behalf of the Board of supervisors and their constituents.
- Sacramento County District Attorney Seek Justice, Serve Justice, Do Justice
- California Musical Theatre information on the Broadway Series and the Music Circus.
- California State Railroad Museum provides an introduction to the museum and many of its permanent exhibits
- California Museum for History, Women and the Arts
- Sacramento Museum Guide The Sacramento association of museums is comprised of 22 greater Sacramento area museums
- Sacramento Opera "provides season schedule, membership forms, company background, and education programs"
- Sacramento Ballet
- Sacramento Theatre Company "producing classic plays of literary value, as well as experimental work"
- Runaway Stage Productions "live Broadway style musical theatre, storybook children's theater and youth musical theater workshops"
- Punch Line bringing national comedy acts to San Francisco and Sacramento
- California State Capitol Museum
- Discovery Museum history, science, space and technology come together at the Discovery Museum
- Crocker Art Museum As the leading arts institution in the Sacramento Valley, the Crocker serves as the primary regional resource for the study and appreciation of fine art, with an emphasis on the original Crocker family donation of California art and European drawings, contemporary northern California art and, more recently, of East Asian painting and international ceramics
- Fairytale Town 2.5-acre children's park that brings fairytales and nursery rhymes to life
- Sacramento Zoo located in William Land Park
- Folsom Zoo
- Ambulatory Surgery Center Of Stockton
- Behavioral Health Dept
- Chateau Convalescent Hospital
- Dameron Hospital
- Dignity Health
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Interim Healthcare
- Lodi Memorial Hospital
- Manteca Medical Center
- Meadowood Health & Reabilitation Center
- Neonatal Intensive Care
- San Joaquin General Hospital
- Sri Surgical Express
- Sutter Health
- Sutter Tracy Community Hospital
- Tenet Healthcare Corporation
- Mental Health Services is committed to providing excellent services to help you regain control of your life.
- Public Health Division goals are to prevent preventable diseases, premature deaths and disability, and promote optimal physical, emotional and social well being.
- San Joaquin County Emergency Medical Services Agency continually strives for excellence in prehospital patient care by providing system coordination through strong leadership, communication and resource management.
- San Joaquin Community Hospital
- San Joaquin General Hospital Division is dedicated to a philosophy of excellence in providing health services, education and professional training in an integrated system that values quality in life, family interaction, and respect for both clients and employees. The Agency is committed to the delivery of community-oriented, culturally sensitive, and affordable health care throughout San Joaquin County.
- County Administrator's Office The administrator directly controls some departments and programs and coordinates and advises others; acts to enforce ordinances, policies, and rules and regulations as adopted by the Board of Supervisors; advises and makes recommendations to the Board on a vast number of subjects; supervises the preparation of the annual county budget and monitors departmental and agency expenditures throughout the fiscal year.
- District Attorney is committed to provide an effective, efficient and professional approach in serving taxpayers of our county, and treating all taxpayers fairly and equitably in accordance with the law.
- San Joaquin County - Sheriff Department
- San Joaquin County Assessor's Office The County Assessor is a mandated function responsible for producing annual property assessment rolls, the basis of property tax revenue. The Assessor discovers, values, and enrolls all taxable property in San Joaquin County.
- San Joaquin County Superior Court serves all of the citizens of San Joaquin County as the general trial court.
- San Joaquin County Treasurer-Tax Collector is committed to provide an effective, efficient and professional approach in serving taxpayers of our county, and treating all taxpayers fairly and equitably in accordance with the law.
- The San Joaquin County Public Defender's Office is dedicated to serving the diverse needs of our community and its justice system by furnishing clients whose cases have been entrusted to the office, with competent, effective, loyal, ethical, zealous, compassionate and efficient advocacy.
- Lathrop's New Branch Library is equipped with computers for electronic resources, limited reference books and magazines.
- Lodi Public Library
- Mountain House Branch Library
- San Joaquin County Law Library can assist you in your legal research and either direct you to appropriate materials in the library or obtain materials for you from another library
- Stockton - San Joaquin County Public Library
- ACE Train one of the major rail lines into the Bay Area.
- Amtrak San Joaquin Service (800) USA-RAIL "Amtrak Oakland-Bakersfield trains, with coordinated bus connections"
- BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) (510) 441-BART
- Oakland International Airport (510) 577-4000
- San Francisco International Airport and train service (415) 761-0800
- San Joaquin Regional Transit District the Regional Transit Provider for San Joaquin County, provides public transit services in the Stockton Metropolitan Area, as well as Intercity, Interregional, and Rural Transit Services countywide
- Tri Delta Transit
- Asian-American Repertory Theatre of Stockton This Theatre provides quality community live theatre in Stockton.
- Historic Bob Hope Theatre The recent renovation of the Bob Hope Theatre has created a wonderful space for the citizens of Stockton to enjoy not only local arts productions, film, dance, comedy and Broadway type entertainment, but also the latest in top name musical entertainment.
- Pixie Woods Amusement Park "Visit Stockton's own fairyland for the 'young in age and the young in heart'. Take a Ride on the merry-go-round, or board the Pixie Express Train traveling through Indian territory -- but keep a look out for pirates."
- San Joaquin County Fairgrounds is one of Northern California's premier county fairs. It features fun for everyone with big-name concerts, a carnival, horse racing, agriculture, livestock, food and exhibits.
- San Joaquin Historical Society and Museum
- Stockton Civic Theatre , a nonprofit organization of volunteers, offers affordable, adult and youth education, collaborative outreach programs, and promotes involvement with our diverse community.
- Stockton Opera
- Stockton Symphony is one of the pre-eminent performing arts organizations in San Joaquin County, and the third oldest orchestra in California. The Symphony has been presenting live orchestral concerts for 80 years.
- The Haggin Museum "The Haggin Museum, an art and history museum"
2670 S. White Rd, # 231, San Jose CA 95148
Remote Location: 6835 Stockton Blvd, #420, Sacramento, CA 95823